[A Simple Chinese Dish That You Can Easily Make at Home!] This recipe is a simple yet flavorful dinner idea that’s packed with a healthy mix of veggies. It’s the closest make-at-home meal to your favorite Chinese takeout dish. A vegetarian weeknight dinner recipe everyone will enjoy!
If you want an all-vegetarian meal, leave the clam juice and oyster sauce out by substituting vegetable broth.
Simple Asian Noodles With Vegetables Recipe
Makes 4-6 servings
- 10 ounces dry Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/3 cup clam juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain noodles, rinse under cold water, and return to the original pot. Toss with sesame oil until well-coated; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the clam juice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine and honey; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger and scallions and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Stir in frozen vegetables and cook for 6 to 7 minutes. Pour in claim juice mixture, then add noodles and toss until well-coated with sauce.