Lavosh pizza recipe. This recipe can be done in countless different ways. You can top the pizza with whatever vegetables you prefer.
- 1 lavosh bread, soft or hard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced pitted olives (green, black or kalamata)
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Preheat broiler.
- Place lavosh (soft only) on a large baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Broil lavosh just until it begins to crisp, about one minute.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Turn lavosh over on baking sheet (soft only, if hard lavosh place on baking sheet) and brush with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Spread with olives, sprinkle on the monterey jack and feta cheeses, then mushrooms, onion and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until pizza is heated through and cheeses are melted, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.