I know that kale has been all the rage at the moment due to its high fiber, and nutrient content, so I was excited until I realized I wasn’t sure how to prepare it… Rookie mistake. Luckily, here zucchini pancake recipe, FOR ALL.
Although I cannot guarantee this recipe will score you a boyfriend, I can say that if you’re looking for a quick and easy meal, and want to not feel completely guilty afterwards, then this is a recipe for you!
- 2 cups grated and drained zucchini
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove freshly chopped garlic
- salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Once you have drained your zucchini in a colander, combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir and mix ingredients thoroughly.
- On medium heat, pour a bit of olive oil onto your saute pan. With a spoon scoop the mixture into little patties, cook on both sides, until golden brown. Serve with fresh salsa or chopped tomatoes sprinkled on top. Yields approximately 2 servings.