We understand that where you stay is a major part of your holiday and a good night’s sleep is of paramount importance. The type of accommodation available will depend on availability and location:
- Trekking – camp (basic)
- Trekking – tea house lodge (basic)
- Home Stay (basic)
- Monastery Retreat (basic)
- Camping in Rajasthan (glamping, 2-star equivalent)
- Budget Hotel (2 star)
- Medium Hotel (3 star)
- Luxury Hotel (4-5 star)
- Heritage Hotel (4-5 star)
- Safari Lodge (3-5 star)
- Single Rooms
Also, Here: Clothing and Equipment Guide — Full List
All accommodation should have the following:
- Adequate and current Public Liability Insurance.
- Operating Licences or equivalent issued by local or national authorities.
- Fire Safety Certificate or similar.
- A written Health and Safety Policy.
- A documented process for carrying out risk assessments, inspections and checks on all parts of the accommodation and evidence that these are being carried out.
- A training program for all accommodation staff in relation to health and safety issues.
- A commitment to maintaining and improving safety standards.