[A Decadent Dessert Recipe Made With Healthy Whole Wheat] Here’s a delicious and healthy chocolaty brownie for your chocoholic friends. This is made with whole wheat flour, ground flaxseed and coconut oil, so if you’re looking for a healthier chocolate dessert alternative, look no further!
A simple yet healthy dessert recipe that’s chewy and comforting!
Whole wheat chocolate brownies with walnuts recipe
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together melted coconut oil and cocoa. Add vanilla sugar, eggs, flaxseed, salt and flour, then chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well, then top with more chocolate chips and nuts. Pour the batter into a greased small pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before serving. Double recipe for a larger serving.
More Recipes Here for You:
- Parmesan Herb-Roasted Red Potatoes – An easy rustic fall dish
- 4 Recipes for Easy Low-sodium Chinese Takeout
- Acorn Squash Hummus